Monday, September 13, 2010

1. About This Blog

Ann-Hua Rainbow Project is a charitable program that I volunteer to help at the Ann-Hua Chinese School in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It was started in 1998 by a then AHCS parent. The program has since provided some tens of thousands of US dollars to over a thousand students in rural China, some in quite remote areas.

I have been with the program for many years. I have written a few small articles here and there. I decide to start this blog as a personal account of what has been done, the support we have received from the community, and also, what the students of AHCS have been able to gain from participating in the AHRP program to support their counterparts in China, as well as other outside-of-AHRP but related things.

I invite you to join me in supporting the AHRP, cheer on the volunteers, and encourage your students to participate. As the saying goes, "It takes a village..."

[Update] How to Join this Blog
  1. You need to be a Blogger -- meaning you need to have an account on Blogger.com, which is really a Google account;
  2. Send me an email to let me know who you are (if I don't know you already) and why you are interested in joining this blog;
  3. I will remain the owner of this blog, which means if I don't like you for some reason, then tough! Otherwise, you will get an email notification. You can then start writing and posting on this blog.
  4. This blog is dedicated to the Ann-Hua Rainbow Project. I retain the rights to remove you as a co-author on this blog if you write anything deemed irrelevant or offensive by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment